CCF Winter Challenges starts on Monday the 9th of May 2016!26 April 2016
(PLEASE NOTE THE DATE CHANGE). We know that those who are the most consistent in their training always seems to get the best results, so why not jump in to these three epic challenges to keep your self motivated as we go in to the slightly colder months? The goal with these three challenges is to motivate you to focus on three areas that we know will keep you crushing your life as a "fitter then average"-human being: Consistency, Performance & Nutrition. The challenges are all separate so you can chose to take part in one, two, or all three if you want to!
CCF Winter Performance Challenge
We will measure a max lift and a very classical Benchmark WOD on Monday the 9th of May in class. You will then have 8 weeks to improve as much as possible in both areas.
- What: CCF Performance Challenge.
- Entry Fee: R100 (all of it goes back to the prize pool and will be shared between the winners!).
- Categories: We will have one category for RX (in this you MUST finish the WOD in the time cap to be eligible for the prizes) and one Modified Category.
- How do I take part? Sign up buy bringing the R100 to the box no later then Monday the 9th, and then simply take part in a class that day!
- What if I can't make the Monday class? You can book a 20 min Skill Session with a coach and do the two parts in that.
CCF Consistency Challenge
We do know from before that training consistently is the main key to results. We will this time around provide you with an attendance sheet that you will bring to all your classes and get signed off by your coach - athletes with most logged sessions during the 8 weeks will win GREAT prizes provided by Cape CrossFit!
- What: CCF Consistency Challenge
- Entry Fee: NONE! CCF is sponsoring the prizes.
- Point System: You will get 1 point for each class or PT session you attend (max 1 per day) and can make 2p per Skill Session if you book one with your coaches during this period (max 1 every 4 week).
- Prizes: Winners will win a FULL kit of CCF clothing (T-shirt, Long Sleeve T-shirt & Hoodie) and there will be a pretty BIG secret prize that will only be revealed after the challenge is over.
- How do I take part? Sign up in your box and collect your Attendance Sheet before the 9th of May, make sure you get EVERY session signed off by your coach!
- What if I am on the "CCF Base" membership and can only train 3 times per week? You can update your membership for the period that the Challenge goes on by simply emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you want us to add the difference to your monthly fee for two months.
CCF "Summer Bodies are made in Winter"-Nutrition Challenge
Coach Tash and Coach Mark will be in charge of a challenge that can literally change your life. You will have your measurements and before pictures done by one of them (or another coach) before the Challenge start and then again at the end of the 8 weeks. Best improved body composition and highest ranked before/after picture transformation (voted by CCF Coaches) will win some amazing prizes! During the two weeks Coach Tash & Coach Mark will post a weekly article, that will be open to read for everyone), which will guide you towards making the right choices. We recommend a Whole 30 approach during the challenge, but you can also chat to your coach about YOUR current eating and what changes to make in a Skill Session!
- What: Summer Bodies are Made in Winter - Nutrition Challenge.
- Entry Fee: R200 (most of it goes back to the prize pool and will be shared between the winners!).
- How do I take part? Sign up buy bringing the R200 to the box no later then Monday the 9th.
- How do I get my measurements done? Coach Tash & Coach Mark will set up measurement hours in all facilities during the next 2 weeks where you can show up and get yours done BEFORE a class!
SCHEDULE FOR MEASUREMENTS for Nutrition Challenge (First come first served within these hours, do come before the class you intend to attend): GARDENS (Coach Tash will take first come, first served measurements and pics):
- Thursday 5th of May: 17.00-19.00
- Monday 9th of May: 17.00 - 19.00
FORESHORE (Coach Mark will take first come, first served measurements and pics):
- Thursday 5th of May: 15.30-17.00
- Monday 9th of May: 15.00-16.30
NEWLANDS (Coach Tyla will take first come, first served measurements and pics):
- Thursday 5th of May: 16.00-18.00
- Monday 9th of May: 16.00-18.00
Please note that these measurement times are only available if you are taking part in the challenge, if you aren't you are more then welcome to book a Skill Session with your coach to do measurements and pics at any time (it's included in your membership fees!).
We are super excited to kick off your winter training in style and we hope that you are ready to make some cool improvements with our guided help. Challenges like this often turns into life changing experiences as it simply shows you what you are truly capable of by putting in a focused effort - come and become the best possibly you!