The 8 Week "CCF Own Your LifeStyle" comes to a close next week!12 March 2019
Can you believe it has already been 8 weeks since you started your journey to owning your lifestyle?
We've pushed you through a bunch of gruelling workouts over these +2 months, worked with weekly habits, recipes, and more. All to enable you to take control of your nutrition.
According to the members who we have bumped into at the box or chatted to in our Facebook groups they have made some pretty simple changes that have definitely produced results - they are looking and feeling fitter, and are sure as heck also performing better.
Challenge Finals - in all classes on MONDAY 18th of March
Just like at the start of the challenges we'll run the re-tests of the Challenges in class next Monday, and for the PM classes we'll run it as a heat style Coached throw down. Come in at any time between the regular class times and there'll be a warm up available, a coach on the floor helping you out, and also allocated times for each heat to do the WOD.
IF you can't make Monday the 18th, you can book a Personal Coaching hour with one of our coaches (R400) to make up for it, but this must be done before Wednesday the 20th at 20.00.
For the big Nutrition Challenge this is what's needed to get your results and compete for the Free Memberships!
The nutrition challenge participants have worked hard on implementing a new habit each week, and we are super excited to see how much their body composition has changed.
It is time to evaluate our progress. Grab your scorecards and dairies so you can pencil in some time to get your measurements redone by your coach - ideally with the coach that you did the start measurements with (give them a shout and they’ll gladly let you know what times they have available).
The following times will be set up in Gardens where Coach Tash King will do re-measurements for anyone keen:
• Wednesday 13th March 08:00 - 08:30 and 15:00 - 17:00
• Thursday 14th March 15:00 - 17:00
• Friday 15th March 08:00 - 08:30 and 15:00 - 17:00
• Monday 18th March 08.00-08.30 and 15.00-17.00
• Tuesday 19th March 08:00 - 08:30 and 15:00 - 17:00
• Wednesday 20th March 08:00 - 08:30 and 15:00 - 17:00
*In any of the other two CCF Boxes please make sure that you take your measurements before you train and by the same coach that took your first set.
The challenge itself will be based on 2 factors:
• Biggest Body Composition Changes (change in body % - not body weight)
• Coaches' vote for best transformation.
And, just to keep you motivated all the way to the end, here is a reminder of the incredible prizes - the winners in EACH CCF Box will walk away with amazing savings in terms of free memberships:
- 1st Place: 12 Months of Free CCF Unlimited Membership* (valued at +R16,000!)
- 2nd Place: 3 Months of Free CCF Unlimited Membership* (valued at +R4,000!)
- 3rd Place: 1 Month of Free CCF Unlimited Membership* (valued at +R1,399!)
*The CCF Unlimited Membership gives you access to as many classes as you want, and also access to all 3 CCF Boxes.
We can’t wait to see your results!
PS. We're also hosting a "Charity Soccer"-event on Sunday the 24th between 11.00-15.00!
As you may know we set up a charity-competition for the Open this year, where each team of 4 athletes paid R100 to enter, CCF then doubled that up and the winning team will get to decide a charity to which the money gets donated to.
Our long term members Scott Parker & Grant Culhane then asked if we couldn't host a final for the Open & the 8 Weeks challenges at once and try to raise some more money for the chosen charity so here we go:
- What? Come and hang out with the CCF Community and play Soccer, Spike Ball, do some slack lining and more fun stuff!
- When? Sunday the 24th of March, 11.00-15.00.
- Where? Bungalow Five A Side Soccer Pitch, between Clifton and Camps Bay.
- Cost? R200 gets you an entry (all goes to charity pool), some legendary espetadas prepared by Micheline Star-Chef Scott and born with Portuguese braaing skills Grant, a drink, AND a spot in one of the soccer teams.
- How do I sign up? Bring R200 to your coach (front desk in Gardens) and we'll sign you up right away.
Bring friends and family to come and hang out too as we want this to be a big day for the community!