Sign a new membership before the 1st of July and save R1188 on your next 12 months at Cape CrossFit!19 June 2016
We are restructuring our membership fees on the 1st of July.
Join us now and you too can become the fittest version of yourself in one of our boxes this winter! But we wouldn't be us if we didn't let any of our current members, or any of you sitting on the outside looking in, first get the chance to lock your fees in for the coming year at the lower fees available before the 1st of July 2016! Our memberships are still NOT based on a long term contract, but we still secure your fee at sign up for a full 12 months - meaning that you can not be affected by future price increases until your current 12 month period is up.
These memberships are applicable to all three Cape CrossFit Boxes (facilities):
- CCF GARDENS: Our Original CrossFit Box in Cape Town, just down the road from Gardens Centre.
- CCF NEWLANDS: Our Southern Suburbs Box, on Claremont Main Road.
- CCF FORESHORE: Our newest box on the lower end of Bree Street, close to the Waterfront.
We have memberships for all - choose the one that suits you best:
- CCF UNLIMITED: Our most popular membership as it gives you access to all classes, starting any time during the day, AND access to all three CCF Boxes! R1200 per month if signed before the 1st of July 2016.
- CCF UNLIMITED - Off Peak: Same as the above, only limitation is that this membership gives access to classes starting from 07.00 in the morning to no later then 16.30 in the afternoon. R1000 per month if signed before the 1st of July 2016.
- CCF BASE: This membership gives you local access to one CCF Box of your choice for up to 3 classes per week at any time during the day. R1000 per month if signed before the 1st of July 2016.
- CCF BASE - Off Peak: Same as the above, local access to one CCF Box of your choice for up to 3 classes per week, but limited to classes starting from 07.00 in the morning to no later then 16.30 in the afternoon. R800 per month if signed before the 1st of July 2016.
These fees will be applicable to any membership signed from the 1st of July 2016 - If you sign up before then you will save R99/month on any of the memberships for a full 12 months!
Other features - we believe that the strength is in the community, but you do also need individualisation to reach your goals:
- Assigned Coach Program: All our members have their own assigned coach. We are actively working to make our members sit down with their coach regularly in what we call CCF Goal Getting Sessions.
- Goal Getting Sessions: Everyone is different and we want to work with your individual goals in mind. All members have access to one Goal Getting Session per month, (bookable by the member), to talk about Nutrition, Goals, and work on any Skills of choice from the member.
Most of our training is done in a fun group environment, but we also believe that each athlete have individual needs that we cover in Personal sessions.
3 months sign up period - we believe in commitment to yourself!
With new memberships we do enforce a 3 months sign up period as we believe that you need to commit to yourself in order to see the best results. After the initial 3 months we have a simple 30 day cancellation policy as we believe that "we need to be good enough to make our members want to stay forever" rather then having long term contracts. Come and check us out in a FREE of charge intro and we are pretty sure that you will agree that you are worth a 3 months investment that will change your life. After that we reckon that you will never want to leave our healthy community, just like our current members.
Current members can extend their membership and secure their current fees for an additional 12 months!
If you are a current member at CCF you are already exempt from the price changes taking place on the 1st of July 2016 as it is (your current fee will always be applicable for your current 12 month membership period). You can however extend that period with an additional 12 months if you know that you want to keep on training in the best gym in the world for a long time. If you do sign an extension we will simply add that after your current 12 month contract expires and the only thing that carries over is that you do commit to adding a 3 months commitment to your membership. This is a bit technical and we will gladly explain in person, but as an example if you still have 6 months left on your current membership and do add another 12 months to lock in your fees but then have to cancel your agreement for any reason, then we simply require 3 more payments from the cancellation date - unless that date is already in to your next 12 months membership. Please email us if you have any questions on this!
What are you waiting for? Join our amazing community now!
Give us a shout asap to test us out during a FREE Intro session in any of our 3 boxes. If you do sign up before the 1st of July you may not only make the most important choice of your life when it comes to health and fitness, you may not only join a community that is 100% supportive and will help you reach all your goals - but you will also save some money will doing so. We commit to keep your membership terms for a full 12 month period, but we require a much shorter period (3 months) of commitment from you, why? Simply because we know that you will stay with us for as long as you possibly can after you've found your way into our big Cape CrossFit family and after you've seen the amazing results we create on a daily basis your only question will be: "Why didn't I start earlier..." Contact us now: Telephone: 021 - 461 02 43 Email: [email protected]