Step 1 - Get started with a FREE Cape CrossFit "SWEAT FREE"-Intro session with one of our Coaches:
This is a complementary 60-minute session to see our facility, learn about our Training Programs and Fitness is a Lifestyle-philosophy.
In this Free Intro session you get a chance to meet one of our CCF Coaches who will take you through a cool Movement Assessment, a Goal Getting Consultation and answer any questions you might have about our CCF Membership Plans.
We will also answer all your questions about our membership packages, Personal Training and joining. Schedule it now: 021-461 02 43 or via [email protected].
Click the image above to read up more on our Base Camp Classes!
As we utilise many different techniques - such as gymnastics, weightlifting & cardio machines - in our programming we always make sure that any NEW member first gets a solid understanding for what these training techniques entail and how to safely execute them at YOUR individual level when you get into the regular CCF CrossFit Classes.
This is also a great chance for us to get to know you as an "athlete" and as such helping you continuously working on improving yourself from where ever you are when you start.
There are two ways to get through our CCF Base Camp and that way get access to our regular CCF CrossFit Classes:
- Join us with our CCF Base Camp Membership and attend at least 8 Base Camp Classes (these are 45min classes with technique development and "Simple" WODs).
This is included in ANY of the In-Box Membership variations below!
NB: These classes are scheduled Mondays - Saturdays in all our 3 boxes at specific times that varies between each box.
- Do a Private Base Camp with one of our expert CCF Coaches. For R1.999 (or R1.199 if you sign up for a Membership Plan!) you get 4x 1-on-1 sessions where we cover the most technical areas of our training in a private environment to make you as comfortable as possible when getting into the regular classes.
You do have to sign up for a Membership Plan until after your Private Base Camp so this can be a great way to "try" CrossFit if you are unsure.
NB: These sessions can be scheduled at your convenience, subject to your CCF Coach's availability.
Step 3 - Choose your Cape CrossFit Membership Plan:
PLEASE NOTE: These fees are ONLY available with DEBIT ORDER Membership. The CCF Unlimited Plus is adjusted to R1799/month.
We also offer the following Discounts on any standard CCF Membership Plan based on the new fees after the 1st of September 2020:
- 12 Months Commitment Discount, 10% - otherwise our memberships are Open Ended with a 30 day cancellation period after initial 3 months.
- Family members, 10% - for spouses and direct family like children, parents and/or siblings (proof of cohabitation required).
- Students, 20% - proof of full time studies required.
- Full Time First Responders (ambulance personnel, fire fighters, police personnel), 10% - proof of employment required
You can also read more about our various Membership Plans by clicking on the image below:
All our members get's an Assigned Coach which they then will meet up with every 30-60 days to discuss goals and progress with. In the beginning we take you through a Nutrition Check Up, a Movement Assessment, and a Goal Getting Session. You will also get, access to Open Gym training on Saturdays & Sundays (GARDENS ONLY FOR SUNDAYS CURRENTLY) and access to the online platform OCTIV where you can book your classes, plus that we present and track our daily programming in Beyond The Whiteboard (BTWB) which is the worlds leading workout tracker - talk about setting you up for success on your fitness journey from day one!
Find out more about our exciting membership plans and email us at [email protected] or give us a call on 021-461 02 43!
Contact us to book your first drop in session and we will gladly guide you through it!